8.06.2010

Catching up - CHA Stuff Part #1

Hey there!  I was so busy before CHA that I forgot to share with you some of my assignments that found there way to booths at the show!  Let me tell you how fun it was to see my stuff there - totally a dream come true!  I have to pinch myself when I even think about it!

First off was Reminisce. There booth was rockin and full of so many fabulous new product lines! It was my pleasure to work with a few!

Gingerbread Lane is the new holiday line and it was perfect for me to scrap our annual baking day:




Next up is the new Real Magic 2010 line. This is the perfect mix of papers and embellishments to document all those fabulous trips to your favorite theme park! But the item that I loved the most was the Build a Castle Sticker Sheet!


That cute castle is 3-D and was so much fun to assemble!  The sticker sheet comes with full instructions.  I added mine to a box so that I could use it as a gift box! 

Autumn Forest 2010 is another fall classic! Perfect color scheme and adorable little critters makes this one a favorite!


Make sure you head on over to the Reminisce Ning Gallery and check out all the other fabulous new lines and ideas!

No comments:

Blog Archive