8.05.2010

ABC Crop at My SKetch World!

I hope you are all playing along with us over at My Sketch World Challenge Blog! There is a fun challenge every day that goes with each letter of the alphabet - alternating between cards and layouts. The gallery is just busting with inspiration! The prizes are amazing -- there is a prize package from Cosmo Cricket along with gift certificates to some online stores and kit clubs.

So far I have 4 of the first 5 challenges finished:

B is for border punches:

grandmas girl

C is for clouds:

sunshine card

D is for dots:

blessings

E is for event:

hey there

Make sure you come on over to play with us!

********************************************************************

A huge giveaway for you to enter:

Make sure you head on over to the Imaginisce Blog and get in on the huge giveaway this week. You know you want to win this one!  Leave on comment on the Imaginisce Blog and tell them I sent you over! good luck!

No comments:

Blog Archive