7.16.2010

Welcome New Friends!

I want to give a huge WELCOME to all the folks visiting my blog today from over at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine! It's been a fantastic journey since joining the magazine staff at the beginning of the year. So many wonderful new friends to count as family and so many new ideas to keep my creativity flowing. It's been non-stop fun!

For those of you that are already big fans of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine, it's great to meet you and I hope to get to know you on the forums really soon. Make sure to introduce yourself here by leaving me a comment. For those of you that are new to the magazine, I thought I'd share with you how it all works over there!

-- When you subscribe, you not only have access to that month's issue but the last 3 months of art & articles too! That is over 1200 projects to see at one time!

-- The magazine is packed full of educational articles on every type of art you can imagine -- traditional scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, mixed media, altered art and more!

-- You can find articles, pictures and videos full of art and inspiration every day on the homepage even without a subscription!

-- The forums are also free to access and there are amazing tutorials and ideas flowing back and forth between the staff and all the members! Make sure to register and join in - the more the merrier!

-- Submitting is easy! All you have to do is check out this month's calls and click on the link to submit! It only takes a second, so dive in and send us some of your work! In addition, for every article that is chosen for publication, you will get a month's subscription to the magazine! It's a perfect way to check out the magazine before you subscribe! Just think if you send in 5 layouts and they end up in the magazine, that's 5 free months of inspiration coming your way!

-- When you go visit the site, make sure you register so you can receive the newsletter! This is where you will find announcements that you won't want to miss! In August we are starting up a Tecnique Tag Tutorial Class and we would love to have you sign up to play with us!

Again, I am excited to see you here visiting me --- leave me a comment and introduce yourself!

To conclude, I wanted to share some layouts with you --- these are some of my favorites from the last year:






Thanks for coming over to meet me today -- feel free to look around!  Don't forget to leave me a comment and introduce yourself! 

"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home"

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Gosh, all of these are GREAT! My favorite is the one of the dog! Though the others are fantastic also!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous layouts. I love the green cards.

my word for the word verification, btw is sucka.

Nicole said...

Fabulous work, my friend!! Those are some of my faves of yours, too-- especially the one of Cooper!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful layouts. I look forward to the magazine coming out. I have had several cards published and in the July magazine I did a tutorial. I'm really looking forward to see it as I did a lot of work on it.

Sandy Davis said...

These are all great layouts, but I especially like the third one. I like how you used the Sports and TV schedule sections.
I am a member of SNR but was a little slow in reading there shout out. I am glad I did though because your work is very inspiring!

Blog Archive