7.13.2010

Webster's Pages

I've had this photo of my mom and grandma for a while now just waiting for the perfect paper line to scrap it with. Webster's Pages had just the stuff! Of course I had to create a few cards to go along with it!

Lil Audrey - KH


Hope & Love - KH

welcome baby card

1 Corinthians - KH

If you are local to the Seattle area, you can find all this yummy paper at the Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonds!

Make sure you head on over to the Inspire Me page of Wester's Pages --- my layout was selected as the Banner of the Week - such an honor! You will love all that the site has to offer --so much creativitiy in one place! Enjoy your visit there!

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

So beautiful!

~jan said...

Congrats Kim! Such a beautiful comipliment to that specail photo!

NanaBeth said...

Gorgeous-I am always intimidated by Webster's. You did an awesome job.

Blog Archive