7.15.2010

Technique Tuesday

Technique Tuesday Stamps has been around for years and they are known for their quality acrylic stamps. I was really excited when I heard that they were going to be one of the Manufacturers of the Month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane because I love them! I especially love their amll stamp sets with the adorable sentiments on them. So this month, I choose this set to work with:


The sentiments were so perfect for some fun little pocket cards:

mini 4

mini 1

mini2

mini3

The first three cards were made by covering chipboard with paper. The chipboard was from this cute little Maya Road Chipboard Keychain:


For the last card, I used some fun felt embellishments from Sassafras Lass. All the cards were created with paper from Jillibean Soup.

They are on sale till the end of the month - 25% all inventory in stock! In addition, don't forget that the Jillibean Soup is also on sale till the 31st!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Your cards are so cute!!! Love the papers you chose to cover your chipboard!

anazelia said...

those are fabulous kim.

Blog Archive