7.18.2010

My Mind's Eye Goodies

I have been lovin' on some wonderful My Mind's Eye goodies this weekend -- the Quite Contrary line is getting all my attention lately! My Mind's Eye takes all the guess work out of creating because they coordinate everything so perfectly!

This first layout is for a challenge over at the Up the Street Blog this month. It was to create a summer layout with at least 3 photos. I loved how the greens in this paper line were perfect for the grass in my photos --- even though my photos were overexposed a bit!

smile - summertime

Yes, that's Austin with his friend Jess. Since when is Austin camera shy? Really? Well, it makes for cute pictures!

This next layout is for the Challenge #13 on the My Mind's Eye blog. Create a layout with the word Hope using a fun sketch by Anam Stubbington, a My Mind's Eye Designer extraordinaire!



This is what I came up with:

hope

and one more for you:

sweet girl

Now if you want to get you hands on some of this yummy paper, I know just the place! That's right, I do! A Walk Down Memory Lane has it all! Make sure to head on over there and check it out because their store is full of yummy stuff just like this!

4 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love all of the LOs! Bright, cheerful--great design!

laterg8r said...

love the design of these lo's :D

Nicole said...

WOW!! You rocked it, once again! Love it!

toni-n-tn said...

oh, my, bestill my heart, beautiful work, as always!

Blog Archive