7.19.2010

It's Going to be a Cottage Christmas!

hehehe -- I love to talk about Christmas in July when the temps are pushing 90 degrees, I haven't started my shopping and there is absolutely NO STRESS associated with the holiday! It's perfect!

In addition to the Christmas in July Crop over at A Walk Down Memory Lane, Imaginisce has just release it's new Christmas line, Cottage Christmas! Here are the first couple of projects that I have created:

Christmas Cards




Merry and Bright

Do you notice those fun embossed papers? Yep, I have been playing with my Cuttlebug Machine! I was lucky enough to get some new embossing folders in my Imaginisce box this month because they are teaming up with ProvoCraft  as design partners! I can't wait to play some more with them later this month!

And those snowflakes?  Really heavy duty acrylic embellishments that came out with this new line!

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

The layout is amazingly cute!

Nicole said...

Such fabulous work, Kim! WOW!!

Bev said...

amazing style with lots of inspiration... and of course your signature stitching... Fab job Kim

Blog Archive