7.12.2010

I Love Hot Apple Cider!

There is nothing better on a chilly fall day than a cup of hot apple cider --- can't you just smell the cinnamon waffling through the air? Ummmmm - gives me the warm fuzzies just thinking about it!



The Apple Cider Collection from Imaginisce does that to me too! This is their newest release and is set to hit the stores this month!  Everything about it is warm and fuzzy!  It is the perfect collection for everything Fall from Back to School to Thanksgiving and everything in between! My samples for you today are school themed --- but I have some fun fall layouts in the works coming your way soon!

A+ Teacher - KH

Home School - KH

be watching the Design Team this week for more fun sneak peeks of this great line! You can find all their blogs listed on the right side of mine!

OH MY --- I JUST HEARD THAT THERE IS A HUGE GIVEAWAY OVER AT THE IMAGINISCE BLOG --- A CRICUT EXPRESSION IS GOING TO ONE LUCKY PERSON!

7 comments:

Leah said...

I can already see these colors being great for upcoming fall! Great Layout Kim!

Kelly Massman said...

I'm in love with this line already! I have a lot of paper but I'm thinking it's going to be a must have!!!! :-)
Love your cute card and your layout is great!!

Nicole said...

This is so cute, Kim!! This paper is going to be a MUST HAVE, for sure!!

laterg8r said...

so fantastic - love the lo with the old desk :D

Valerie Chmielak said...

What an AWESOME line! LOVE the LO Kim!

Jeriberry said...

I love your "Home School" layout, the idea of twisting the page inside the page works perfect. I will definitely be scraplifting this. You do amazing work!

Me, Myself and I.... said...

LOVE this line also...Imaginisce ALWAYS satisfies!!!

Blog Archive