7.08.2010

Cooper

I have tons of great photos of Cooper but they rarely get scrapped --- I have never really found a paper line that does them justice --- fun & playful, but with rich deep colors that bring out his fabulous coloring. That is until Basic Grey came out with Max & Whiskers! This line is PERFECT! Such great colors that are perfect for Cooper's coloring and a fun, playful side that mirrors his personality!



handsome boy




Golden Boys - KH




a warm welcome




water dog



And we can't forget Ethel:


sweet lazy cat

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love this line! I have been slowly gathering as much as I can find :)

Love the layouts! Cooper and Ethel are so adorable.

Berny said...

Love the layouts you have done with that line and your pets. You were right it does go well with the color of the dog and I love the cat papers.

Megan Clark said...

They turned out great! Love the paper color combinations.

Blog Archive