6.02.2010

June 2nd, already?

We are starting month #6 of 2010 - how weird is that? June has to be my favorite month of the year. The summer is just getting under way and there are so many possiblities for fun! The kids are home, the pool is open, the weather is hot and the free time is abundant! Gotta love that.

I hinted last week that A Walk Down Memory Lane was spotlighting a fantastic scrapbook company this month, do you remember who? Let me give you a hint? There is a month of the year in their name! Yep, October Afternoon! They are in the top 10 of my all time favorite brands of scrapbooking supplies! This month in the store you can get it all 25% off! Yes, all of the yummy October Afternoon! in the store is 25% off! They even have the new Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop Collections in stock!

It was an easy assignment to work with their products this month --- I had so much fun! You can check out all the fun samples in the Manufacturer of the Month Gallery!

To start you off, here are some of mine:


pike place market




friends and gamers




just because




keep in touch



When I was done with those, I still had more yummy October Afternoon to play with so I used it for my June Sketch over at My Sketch World Blog! Check out this fabulous sketch from Lucy Chesna:


3018aa44

Here is my sample --- but be sure to head on over to the blog and watch the slideshow of all the creations that this sketch inspired!


the gals



Remember that you can play along every month with us over on the My Sketch World Blog. Just create your layout and post it to the gallery and follow along in the forums!

No comments:

Blog Archive