6.13.2010

Finally, a Sunny Weekend!

Two days in a row - wow, that's a record! Well, at least for this summer so far! The sun was out and it was gorgeous here in the Pacific Northwest this weekend.

However, yesterday I spent the day indoors with my scrappin' buddies at a one-day crop in Rochester, WA. We were all there helping say, "Bon Voyage" to Tiffany as her and her family are making a huge move to Alaska this week! It's been great to connect with another scrapbook fanatic here in Washington, and I am really going to miss her! I played with my Dixie Pieces June kit and had a great day! I loved being with Sherry & Leslie and meeting a new friend, Melinda! I love that scrapbookers have instant connections.

Today, after spending the morning putting my scrappin' stuff away, I was able to hang out with David & Cooper at the ball field while Austin and his team played a double header. Totally a relaxing day! Even managed to get my camera out today!

Up to bat - ends up getting hit by pitch:

hit by pitch

On second after another base hit:

on second

On third after stealing:

on third

Looking to steal home on passed ball:

looking to steal home

Safe!

safe

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love those action shots!

Blog Archive