5.17.2010

Garage Sale Find

I haven't been garage saleing in months and I really miss it --- I decorate my whole house by hitting garage sales, rummage sales and thrift stores. I was passing a garage sale on my way to pick up Austin from practice on Saturday and I had a few minutes, so I stopped. I scored!


school desk



Isn't that perfect? I just had to have it. None of the kids will fit in it anymore but it is a great reminder of all the homeschooling we have done over the years (and have left to do) and it is distressed red! You all know that that is perfect for my decor! Best of all, it was only $15. I love it.

Turns out the lady that was selling it was a homeschooler too and we chatted for over 15 minutes. Oops --- I was late picking Austin up and he had already started walking!

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Kim, that is just adorable, what a find! Hope your son wasn't too upset and having to walk.
Melinda :)

mustangkayla said...

Its very cute! What a great find!

anazelia said...

awesome find. love those old desks.

Cathy said...

Sweeeeet find lady! You're a garage saler after my own heart :)

Blog Archive