5.26.2010

Countdown Mode

82 hours and counting down till I get to set eyes on my granddaughter for the first time! I am beyond excited! Okay --- so, I'm excited to see Tom & Angie too --- but the thought of hugging little Miss Emma just makes my heart happy today. I've been in a funk for the last few days but today I woke up totally focused on their visit and my day has been all smiles so far! So thankful for the fun distraction from every day life. I'm sure I will have an overload of pictures to share with you --- well, if I can stop playing with her long enough to snap any!



100_2199

I had a great weekend of scrappin' and visitin' last weekend. Just something about being with Tami & Sherry that makes my heart happy. I got tons of stuff done and I will be sharing it here through out the next week. I am scheduling all the blog posts so that I can concentrate on my family while they are here. If anyone needs me --- you can find me on Facebook or via email! Love ya!!

oxo



I had so much fun with this layout! Seeing Miss Emma with a boo boo that I couldn't kiss was so heartbreaking for me! This little post it note from Dr. Seuss was perfect! You can find this new collection from Making Memories in the store over at A Walk Down Memory Lane - it's called Pitter Patter!

1 comment:

Sherry Grove said...

this is one of my favorites from the weekend. I love all the soft colors with miss emma the focus of all!

Blog Archive