4.29.2010

National Scrapbook Day Events!

I wish I could say that I was scrappin' with friends all day this Saturday, but having National Scrapbook Day in the middle of baseball season is not condusive to taking the day off to play. However, there is tons going on and I will be in and out all day having fun and keeping in tune with all my scrappin' friends. At least, I can feel creative via everyone else! So, what's on the schedule? Let me tell you!

Dixie Pieces Kit Club is having a "My Day, My Way" crop to celebrate. There will be games, challenges, specials, and tons of fun all day starting at 6am Pacific Time. Of course there will also be a fabulous prize valued at over $100 up for grabs! You get entries into the prize drawing for every challenge or game you participate in! What makes this day even better, is that all the challenge are being created by our members! That's right --- the Design Team doesn't even have a clue on what they are! There are still acouple of spots left if you want to offer a challenge yourself. You automatically get 5 entries into the prize drawing just for doing that! You even get about 10 days to complete the challenges!

Over at A Walk Down Memory Lane we are having a blog hop! All the design team members will be issuing challenges on their blogs and if you participate there will be a fun prize! You will have until May 4th for this one! Be sure to check in on the blog bright and early on Saturday to start hoppin'!

Last but not least, My Sketch World Challenge Blog is having a month long crop! That's right - a whole month! We will be kicking off the festivities on National Scrapbook Day and then celebrating all month! You can sign up to play along- just follow the link in the blog and have some fun!

So, I want all of you to have some fun this National Scrapbook Day -- and have some extra fun for me too!

No comments:

Blog Archive