4.17.2010

Imaginisce LOVE & CHERISH!

TLC Collection Image



Isn't that gorgeous? I have been playing with it all week and it is fantastic! The classic black & white with the different shimmers and shines --- yummy!

a sweet team



I created the flowers with the SNAG 'em Stamps and I just love how they turned out! I stamped and embossed them on different pieces of the patterned paper and then used my water colors to match the picture. The water colors curled the flower petals perfectly and then I popped them off my page with 3-D pop-dots.


Kim - Love & Cherish - Sweet Team Closeup1



I created a few smaller items too - a wedding planner journal with ribbon book mark:


wedding planner 2



and a fun little treasure box to keep all your wedding treasures safe:


Kim - Love & Cherish - Treasure



Check back early next week and I will have my wedding mini-book (finally after 24 years!) to share along with instructions on how to make a fun handmade mini album!

2 comments:

cindyn said...

Gorgeous layouts. I love the flowers that you made and the bling. Is that Imaginisce, too?

mustangkayla said...

What pretty projects! That layout is just beautiful!

Blog Archive