4.02.2010

Dixie Pieces April Kit Reveal!

Here we go! Another must have kit has been released at Dixie Pieces Kit Club! Full Bloom is an amazing kit packed full of great papers, embellishments and even Glimmer Mist!

Apr2010



See that Glimmer Mist --- can you say "Yummy"? This picture of Little Miss Emma needed a simple approach --- and so I created my own background paper with the glimmer mist and some heart diecuts --- so easy and so cute!


your eyes



My next layout serves double duty! When I saw the April Sketch from My Sketch World, I knew that it was a perfect match with this month's kit!


AprilTeamASketch



The butterflies, the circles, the double photo ---- a perfect sketch! For my take on the sketch I turned in 90 degrees and had the half circles run up the sides:


first pny



Son't forget that you have till the end of April to join in the fun and create with Lucy's sketch for a chance to win a fun prize!

There is so much more inspiration from the Dixie Pieces designers over in the gallery, make sure to hop over there to leave some love!

3 comments:

cindy said...

Love what you did with the DP Kit. Beautiful work as always:)

Sassette said...

Love this sketch and this kit is amazing! Looks like lots of great fun to create with! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sherry Grove said...

I was so excited when I heard you had new pictures of that sweetie! I KNEW we'd be seeing her on layouts soon! Great work!

Blog Archive