4.13.2010

Can I just say again...

... how great the online store is over at A Walk Down Memory Lane? I know that you are thinking that I love it because I am doing some DT work for her --- but, really --- I LOVE IT! Ever since the Scrap-Diner closed, I have searched for a really good --- and I mean really good --- online store to order from. Lisa has EVERYTHING --- all the new paper & embellishments, tons of great stamps, Copic Markers and supplies, and all the tools and adhesives you would every need! Top that off with great monthly sales and it is one stop shopping! You get the idea, right? Go over and check it out -- you will be hooked!

I had time today to play with some great stuff that I ordered last month:

Lil' Robots is just perfect for these pics of Luke and his Bionicle obsession. The pictures were taken over a year ago but the obsession lives on! I truly believe he has every Bionicle every created and then some!


imagine




Nuts About You Card



Some other fun stuff in the store is of course, Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl. How can you not love the vintage cuteness with all the yummy color?


new specs




groovy card



See that cute little flower child? That is a fun stamp from the Greeting Farm. That whole line of products just happens to be 25% off this month over at the store! You can't beat that and those stamps are such great quality!

I have rec'd quite a few boxes of goodies lately - that means I will have tons to share with you this month! I can't wait to dive in - but baseball comes first! We have three games tonight if the weather holds up.

PLAY BALL!

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I just love yoru layouts and cards!

Sassette said...

These layouts and cards are all so much fun! Love all of your creations! Thanks so much for sharing and I anticipate what is next.

anazelia said...

those are just great. I love all of them. especially the imagine page and the new glasses.

Leah said...

thanks for the recommendation on the store...I am still missing the diner!

Blog Archive