4.19.2010

Baseball!

Baseball is life in our house from March through August and then some. Funny thing thought, I always think I will have plenty of days to get photos and then the season is over and I have only a handful! So this year, I made a committment to take some every week and document all the fun we have at the games! So far ---- all I have is player pics, but I am hoping that will change with the games this week!

Austin at his high school game last week:



austin bat 5-7 2




austin hitting 1austin hittiing 3



This hit BTW --- went all the way to the centerfield fence for a stand up double - 380 feet.


base running mix 2

baserunning mix 1

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

I like the white borders you put around the pictures. They really make his uniform pop.

Blog Archive