3.31.2010

We R Memory Keepers!

It's a new month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane and that means two new Manufacturer's of the Month! The first one to tell you about is We R Memory Keepers! There is some fabulous stuff in the store and it is all 25% off during the month of April! I got to play with some of the fun stuff from the MVP Collection.



MVP Card





Celebrate Card





ANother Year Card


This line was perfect for the men in my life! I finished off my cards with some fun black flocking also from We R Memory Keepers. You start off by rubbing the adhesive rub-on directly onto your project where you would like to place your title. I used the birthday sentiments but you can find all sorts of different designs and sentiments to use with flocking, glitter or foil transfers! After transferring your adhesive design, lay the flocking over it and rub with a Popsicle stick. Carefully peel back the flocking sheet making sure that the coverage is adequate as you may need to rub again for full coverage.

This was the first time that I had used these rub-ons and transfer sheets --- I was pleasantly surprised at the ease, the quality and the cost!

1 comment:

Sassette said...

Oh I really LOVE the colours in this series of papers! Love the more masculine feel to this!

Love your cards!

Blog Archive