3.10.2010

A Time to PURGE!

A bunch of us scrapbooking fanatics are purging our supplies and on March 20th you can reap the rewards of our obsession! We are having a huge papercrafting garage sale and it will be floor to ceiling deals on all the latest stuff! There are over 10 of us and we all are connected to the scrapbooking industry in one way or another. My house is going to be full of anything and everything you can think of - paper, embellishments, tools, storage --- you name it and we will have it! It will range from scraps to gently used to brand new! We would love to have you stop by and shop!


Garage-sale-flyer_edited-1

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh how I wish I was a little closer! I'm in Central Oregon...its tempting though! haha! If we weren't moving it would make a good girls weekend!

Scrappi Sandi said...

How much would it cost me to fly over?!!!! I could always stow away!! That sounds like one amazing event...have fun!!

Tammy said...

I think I need to hop on a plane so I can shop! lol Love that new header!

Blog Archive