3.19.2010

Life is a FAIRY TALE!

Well at least it is when you are scrapbooking with the new Reminisce Fairy Tale Collection! Look how cute this line is:


fairy_tale_product_shotwithborder



I am in love with the Little Red Riding Hood one! Now to find Emma a Little Red Riding Hood cape so I can take some adorable pictures! In the meantime, I had fun working with the Alice in Wonderland papers and sticker sheet --- cause we all know that Jordan is just a tiny bit obsessed with Alice and her friends in Wonderland!


Kim - fairy tales - We are all Mad Here




Kim - Fairy Tales - Time for Tea



Life in a Fairy Tale -- so sweet!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute line. I love it. your layouts came out so cute.

Angie said...

Hello it's me again. Is this out yet or is it only sold at the site?

Blog Archive