3.02.2010

Challenges...

....I have a few floating around various sites right now and I want to share them with you! In fact, I'd love to see you all play along!

First up is my March Challenge over at My Sketch World in the forums. It's a quick & easy challenge: Create a layout with a "tilt" and use the work Lucky in the title or the journaling! Here is my sample:

Lucky You



Next up is my Rockin' the Eighties challenge on the A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE dt BLOG! You will be able to find a new challenge there every day from March 1-10! Be sure to play along because the prize is from Bella Blvd & Lizzie Anne Designs! My challenge is to use a movie from the 80's as inspiration for a layout. My sample uses the movie RISKY BUSINESS:

caution



Finally up is my first March challenge over at Dixie Pieces Kit Club. It is National Crafting Month and we are celebrating by using all kinds of crafts in our design challenges. My card challenge incorporates quilting.

quilt card



In addition to some fun challenges, it is also time to share with you the Manufacturer of the Month over at A Walk Down Memory Lane. This month we are featuring Bella Blvd and Lizzie Anne Designs! Don't forget that everything in the store by these 2 manufacturers is 25% off this month!

Here are a few cards that I created. The first two with the Super Stud Collection:

robot hi card



happy birthday robot card



This one with the Honey I'm Home line:

welcome home card

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the cards and great challenges too!

Gina said...

Cute Cards Kim . . . and I just love your "Caution" LO! Wonderful Job! :)

Blog Archive