2.22.2010

Who doesn't love the 80's?

The 80's --- can I just say that they truly feel like yesterday! I think the 80's are the first real decade that I can remember very clearly --- the whole decade! What happened in the 80's? Mount St. Helen erupted, I had my first "real" boyfriend, I got my driver's license, bought my first car, graduated from high school, went to college, took 2 trips to Hawaii, met David, got married, and had a baby. WOW! I went from my first boyfriend to my first child in eight years!

Yes, I can remember the 80's! The movies, the music, the television shows, the lingo and definitely the fashion. There are times that I loved and times that I didn't --- but I can't wait to go back and remember it all!

You should join me as we travel back to the eighties for a fun scrapbook crop over at A Walk Down Memory Lane March 1-10th! You can follow all the action on the blog. Every day we will post a new fun challenge to keep you rockin' the 80's! It's going to be like totally tubular!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Sounds like fun...I loved the 80's! Big Hair and Big Hair Bands!! Aaaahhh what happened to good ole' rock 'n roll!! I always said I would never say to my kids that I don't like the junk they listen to...but I say it and turn on my 80's rock station and sing my heart out!! LOL they could die!!

Tammy said...

Sounds like a blast! LOTS of changes for me in the 80's as well - some I don't want to remember but that is another story lol

Shannon said...

That brought back a ton of good memories for me! :) I might just have to break out the mall bangs pictures and hop on in on this crop!

anazelia said...

Just popping in to say I mentioned your blog on my blog. So if you have a moment, please check it out, http://anazelia-myscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Scrappi Sandi said...

Thanks Kim, for dropping by & leaving birthday wishes for Nathan...he is always so excited to get a mention on my blog!!!

I will definitely be checking out the crop at AWDML...the eighties is my favourite decade...so far!!!

Blog Archive