2.13.2010

Valentine's to Share!

I am scheduling this post for Saturday -- so when you read this I will be scrappin', chattin' and eatin' with all my fun friends at our scrapbook retreat in Belfair, WA. But, I wanted to share my Valentines with you!

First up, are the ones I made for the kids and David. I found some really fun birthday invites at Goodwill a while back. They look like large red tickets -- I tore them in pieces and used them as the backdrop for my cards. I loved working with the Pink Paislee Cupid line -- it was the perfect match! I made a small pocket on the back to hold a couple lottery tickets and then tied the card to a large box or bag of their favorite candy!


Valentine Card front




valentine card back




valentine's for kids



I think it's also safe to share with you the Valentine's I made for the girls at the retreat! We decided since we were leaving our families for Valentine's day, that we should pass them out to each other just like we were in school! I am super excited and I still need to decorate my bag for my valentines!

For their treats, I filled up a white paper bag full of scrappin' goodies, added it to a gift bag with a fun pencil and some Starburst. Then I decorated the gift bag with stamps and canvas!


friend valentines




basekt of valentines



I am a little sad to be away from my hubby and kids --- but I know that every day is Valentine's Day with them! Love you friends!

3 comments:

Carla Clark said...

Love my valentine! Thanks Kim, had a great time scrapping with you this weekend.

Jennifer said...

Your valentines are so cute! It was good to see you this weekend. :)

Tammy said...

Really cute Valentine's. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Blog Archive