2.03.2010

Reminisce!

I finally got a chance to dig in to my just received Reminisce box of product and can I just say, I am loving it all!

First up --- the new line just released, Unwritten --- it should be showing up in your LSS very soon!

unwritten - liquid sunshine



thanks card - unwrittenunwritten celebrate card

Valentine's Night was a perfect line to use with the wedding photos from last fall. I teamed it up with the other new releases, Graduation Celebration 2010 and Glitter Factory and came up with this:

graduation-valentine's night the Man



man - close up



have more on my desk to share with you --- coming soon!

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic layouts and cards! Love that sun on the first layout and great design on the cards!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, my favorite is the first layout and that cute sun.

Gina said...

I luv the "Unwritten" line too . . . Great work Kim! :)

cindyn said...

BEAUTIFUL Layouts!! Especially love the wedding layout. but isn't unwritten the BEST!! So excited for Robyn. I am on the Reminisce DT, too, and lok forward to getting to "know" you:)

Blog Archive