1.02.2010

Playing in my Scrap Space!

Rec'd a fabulous scrappy box of goodies from Imaginisce a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since! I dug into it yesterday - the Scooter's Vacation Line is so much fun!

I created a Travel Journal - with blank pages inside. I added some fun rub-ons to the bottom corner of each inside page too!

Scooter's vacation -  Travel Journal

To go with my journal - three fun luggage tags! I can't wait to use them for my trip to Anaheim later this month!

Scooter's vacation - Luggage Tags

I also made one last layout with the scraps from my kit of the Sweet Cheri Line. I used my new Cuttlebug (thanks, Mom!) to cut some fun shapes out of felt to add to my layout. Then using my i-top brad maker I covered my brads in matching felt to use for the flower centers. Worked like a charm! I just love working with those fun tiny photos!

My Heart

I had a sheet of fun photos of David to work with too --- and they went great with the GLITZ paper that I had to work with for the Urban Scrapbooker. Brooke has a great year-end clearance going on right now --- if you are local, you have to head over there --- it is the granddaddy of all sales!

Faces of Love

and a matching card:

Love u card

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Amazing work, as always, Kim! I am definitely going to need some "Scooter" to scrap my Disney trip this year!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Carla Clark said...

Those luggage tags are so cute! I want some :)

Tiffany said...

Ooooh I love it all! Those luggage tags are my favorite! Thanks for sharing.

Star Rork said...

I thought you must have been on the dt since you have the cutest paper! i love your work!

Shemaine Smith said...

fantastic creations Kim!!! Can't wait for CHA too!! So excited!

pattiwest said...

Your work is so fun!! Love your travel journal so much!

sarah said...

GORGEOUS projects!!! you always have such creative things going on over here. ;)

hugs,
s.

trisha too said...

these are all super cute, Kim!!

Angie said...

The luggage tags are too cute. and the jornal.

Blog Archive