1.01.2010

A New Year, a New Month, a New Kit and a New Challenge!

2010 - seems like yesterday that it was the New Years Eve 1999 and the world was bracing for the unknown Y2K. It seems funny now, but I for one was very thankful to wake up on New Years Day 2000 and still have my computer working as well as the world exactly the same as we knew it the night before. I was about to turn 35 and 4 months away from welcoming my 5th child into the world. Wow --- that was an awfully fast 10 years. I am turning 45 in a few days and I can't believe Luke will be 10 this year. Not only a new year, but a new decade. My hope is that we will be richly blessed with health and happiness for the next 10 years too!

A new month also means a new kit over at Dixie Pieces Kit Club, "Girl Crazy".

Jan2010

this girl

You can find more of my designs along with the Dixie Designer's work in the gallery over at the site.

While you are over there, check out this month's challenges! We are celebrating the New Year with a huge sale on the older kits and 14 new challenges that could win you a brand new February kit!

No comments:

Blog Archive