1.29.2010

Lots to catch you up on!

There is so much happening in my little scrappin' world today! Are you ready?

First off is the Purple Cow Contest. Last week I posted about it but they had some trouble with their voting site, so it has started all over again! So, help me out and click on the above link and go vote! I'd love it if you voted for me, but regardless, just vote! Pick out your favorite piece of art and cast your vote. You can vote once per computer and the voting will continue till next Tuesday the 2nd of February. The top 10 vote getters will then be narrowed down to the top 5 by the in house DT and staff of Purple Cows! It's so exciting!

Next up is a huge celebration announcement! My Sketch World is turning 4 years old next month and Lucy is celebrating with a SKETCH-A-THON! There will be 20 days of brand new sketches and tons of great prizes from some fabulous sponsors! I know that both Imaginisce and Scrappin' Sports & More have both donated product along with lots of other great places! So don't miss out --- just getting access to 20 new sketches from LUCY is fabulous enough!


bannerforsketchathon



Next up is some fun scrappin' news for me! Ever since the SCRAP-Diner closed it's doors, I have been on the lookout for a new online full-line scrapbook store! I found one! A Walk Down Memory Lane is definitely full service --- they have everything and anything you can possible want to add to your scrappin' stash! I have already placed my first order! I can't wait till that scrappin' box arrives! To make things even more exciting, I am joining their Design Team for the next 6 months! So make sure you come on over and join in on the fun! Their blog is hoping and starting on February 1st --- you will find something fun there almost every day of the week! Tons of inspiration! I am really excited to work with Lucy & Lisa and the rest of the great team over there - make sure to check out the sidebar for the links to the new team and all their crafting goodness!

Finally, keep an eye out for a big announcement from Dixie Pieces on Monday! There is not only a new kit release that day, but a brand new event that you will definitely want to get in on!

I am planning on scrapping tonight --- hoping to have lots to share with you tomorrow!

Check back later today for a photo heavy post about the trip to CHA!

1 comment:

Star Rork said...

Congrats on the new DT! going to go re-vote!

Blog Archive