1.10.2010

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday---
It's my birthday---

Yep, it is and it's been a really great weekend. I am trying not to dwell on the fact that I am turning 45 years old and trying to focus on how much fun life is! So far, so good!

I have some fun Design Team stuff to share with you today! Are you ready?

The Imaginisce Lucy Bird Collection is adorable! Lucy Bird is a fun, bright, cheerful spring line full of flowers, birds and butterflies! My favorite item in the collection is the rub-on borders!



Product1125w450MAR



A couple layouts:

Friendsckc 2009

A new pocket calendar/planner for my purse:


Kim - Lucy Bird - Pocket Planner



And a card:


Sweet Thing Card



Look closer:


Kim - Lucy Bird - CKC Closeup



Do you see those terrycloth brads? hehehe --- they make me happy! I have had a swatch book of terrycloth samples around waiting for the perfect project and when I received the i-top tool in my scrappy package, I knew it was time to use it! I am loving making my own brads and I especially love the fabrics ones! The little brads --- those are covered in t-shirt fabric. I have a donation bag in the hall closet where the kids put clothes that they outgrow or don't want anymore. shhhhhh.....don't tell anyone but I raided the bag! I cut up the t-shirts into pieces and have been covering brads with them!

Come back tomorrow --- I have a scrappy announcement to share with you!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Kim, Happy Birthday to you! I love your work, it always makes me smile! Thanks for sharing the new line. It is adorable!

Lora Oliver said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your terry cloth brads, was really glad you said what they were, because I was going to ask. Your creations are beautiful.

Sue said...

Beautiful work Kim!! I need that line too! Happy Birthday!!

kshand said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kim!! Your work is beautiful!!

Blog Archive