1.17.2010

Create

Create - that is the word for the weekend! I have been up in the art loft --- and the creative mojo has been flowing! I have stuff to show you now, stuff to show you tomorrow, and stuff that I can't show you till next month ----- I have been having fun!

First up is some fun stuff that I did for Brooke and the Urban Scrapbooker

New yummy Basic Grey Sugar Rush:

Spring in the Northwest


love birds cardturtle love card

Love this new line from Making Memories for Valentine's Day - LOVE STRUCK:

First a mini album inside a cute cardboard box:

Valentine BoxValentine Mini Book Covers 6

Valentine Mini Book 4-5Valentine Mini Book 2-3

The cute stickers are from Karen Foster and the puffy hearts are EK Success.

A few more Valentine Cards:

just the 2 of us cardkisses card

more than the moon card


Next up is the new sketch from Lucy Chesna over at My Sketch World Challenge Blog. You can check out the sketch and all the Design Team Work over on the blog ---- but here's mine:

snapshot


I want to send a great big Thank You to this month's sponsor - the Cutting Cafe! They provided us with some great items for downloading including that fun BINGO card!

That's it for now --- make sure to stop my tomorrow for some sneak peaks from Scrappin' Sports & more and some new layouts!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful Kim!!!

sarah said...

wow!! looks like you have been busy! ;) LOVE all of your latest... those valentines are so adorable!

hugs,
sarah.

Blog Archive