12.11.2009

Warm Hearts - Frigid Toes

It's been over 24 hours since I let the fire burn out to obey the County wide burn ban. I am officially frozen solid. The heat is on but nothing is the same as having a roaring fire and a cozy living room. I am praying that the ban will be lifted soon -- well at least before the snow hits! Yes, SNOW. Again --- a snow storm right before Christmas. I could get used to it!

My heart is warm though --- I had tons of fun working with the new Imaginisce Valentine Line of paper - Sweet Cheri!

Okay ---so don't look to closely at this photo --- it looks like I have a black eye! I'm not sure why I didn't see that BEFORE I printed and used the photo!

Sweet Cheri - Sweethearts

This one is a lift from a fabulous layout in the Nov/Dec issue of Scrapbooks Etc by SHannon Zickel. I loved that she used a empty return envelope!

Sweet Cheri - a love note

These are some Valentine's --- quick & easy --- for the boys to use for their friends!

Sweet Cheri - Valentines for kids

A candy bar wrapper:

Sweet Cheri - Candy Bar wrapper

and a couple of cards:

Sweet Cheri - luv you card

Sweet Cheri - mailbox card

Sweet Cheri - I heart U card

How about a fun giveaway? Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog --- they are giving away a i-top Brad Maker starter kit! You don't want to miss out on your chance to win the fun new tool!

1 comment:

GinniG said...

Here's some Florida sunshine to thaw you out a bit Kim! Hope your weather warms up soon! LOVE your projects!!! Your grandbaby's growing FAST!!! :) She's SO cute too! :)

Blog Archive