12.13.2009

Time to Reminisce

Hehehe --- not reminisce but Reminisce with a capital A. They are a fantastic scrapbook manufacturer that produces scrapbook supplies that encompass every imaginable subject matter. They are having a DT Call and if you follow the above link you can find out all the details. They have amazing prizes -- including cash and product packs! Remember back in July when I posted that I won their FREEDOM Contest? This first layout is the one I entered --- let me tell you that prize was amazing! They are top notch when it comes to taking care of their customers!

my all american boy

Here are some more layouts that I created with the fun product pack that they sent me:

Adopted with Love

Key to Our Hearts

the zoo

These are flashcards that I created to help Luke remember the facts of 6 of his favorite zoo animals from our last trip to the park:

zoo animals mini cover

zoo mini page 1

Zoo mini page 2

zoo mini back

This is a recipe book - that is a real wooden spoon on the front! Thank you to Tiffany at the Scrap Tiffany Blog for that fabulous idea!

recipe book

recipe inside 2

recipe card inside

Give it a shot ladies --- first prize is $500.

2 comments:

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

All of your projects and LOs are amazing!

And happy birthday to your daughter! It truely blows my mind how fast time flys, especially when it's our children reaching milestones.

~Lynn

Tammy said...

Your projects are awesome!

Blog Archive