12.05.2009

Smootch Spritz...

...is so much fun to work with! For my last layout with the kit from I am a Scrapaholic, I used the enclosed bottle of Spritz and the acrylic tree. The tree served as my mask --- I left the blue seal on the tree so the paint would wash right off.

spritz 1

Make sure to put down newpaper and use a box to control the overspray --- then give the paint tube a good shake and mist away!

spritz 3

Remove the mask and rinse with water --- then decorate the layout!

traditions

Check out that old picture --- 1997.

So this year we are on top of the Christmas Program around here!

We have our tree up:

tree 5-7

the Nativity up and the vinyl on the wall:

nativity scene 5-7

the Christmas Stockings are hung:

IMG_9581

the Snowmen are in place:

IMG_9589

the Christmas Card picture is finished and ready to go:

christmas card

we even have the lights up outside! Here are a few more pics from decorating day:

It was Austin's turn to place the star:

star on tree 5-7

The required POSED pic with the tree:

kids with tree

My favorite decorations - photoshopped and ready to print (sorry!):

ornamesnts

Cooper enjoying the festivities:

IMG_9517

Luke decorating the tree:

IMG_9414

the boys taking a wrestling break:

IMG_9443

& Luke with the camera taking mug shots:

IMG_9523

IMG_9524

IMG_9532

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pictures Kim! Will you come to my house and spread your wonderful Christmas Cheer?? You house looks so full of love. Have a wonderful Christmas.
hugs,
~Tiffany~

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Kim the pictures are great and I love your family room -your high windows are so cool!

Brenna said...

All of your pictures look so warm and cozy! I love your favorite ornaments....I'm looking forward to seeing the layout involving them. =]

Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive