12.28.2009

Scrappin' Time!

I have big plans to scrap all day tomorrow ---shhhhhh..... don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone to change my plans!

I completed my last challenge for the Scrap Tiffany Blog. I had such a great time working with her and all the fun ladies on the DT over there! This last challenge was about resolutions. I don't normally make them - since I always feel like I am setting myself up for failure. But ---- I saw this billboard a little while ago and I realized that a lot of my anxiety stems from finances ---either ours or the world in general. I decided that since the Lord is in charge of tomorrow - that I truly must STOP being anxious about it. He will bring tomorrow into my life exactly the way He plans and then He will help me get through it.

be anxious for nothing

I also played some more with my Scrappin' Sports & More ----

baseball player

Over Christmas Cooper got to meet and play with Sarah's new dog, Jack. Cooper got two new toys for Christmas --- those cute little stuffed dogs from Petco. I knew that he would eat them quickly --- but I got them for him anyway. Jack kept taking them away from Cooper. Cooper being the sweet dog that he is --- would let him. Cooper would then move on to the other one. Jack would stop chewing on his and come over and take Coopers again! After a few minutes of this, Cooper figured it out and wouldn't let Jack take his toy anymore. It was quite entertaining.

dogs 2

dogs 3

dogs 4

dogs 1

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your "anxious for nothing" layout!

Joy-N-Jesus said...

I love that verse and I love that layout! So BeautifuL! My mom always reminds me of that verse! What a great idea to have a theme verse or year verse as a goal for the year! Loved checkin out your blog, I came across it at Dixie Pieces! Blessings!

Blog Archive