12.03.2009

I'm a Therapist!

hehehe ---- lay down on my couch and tell me all about it.

Okay --- really, I am the one that is obsessed, obsessed with this crazy hobby of scrapbooking. So, when I am a Scrapaholic asked me to be their December VISITING THERAPIST, I couldn't resist! The December kit that I was lucky enough to play with was fabulous! So many cool embellishments including a brand new release - SMOOTCH SPRITZ PAINT! I loved it all! Here is some of the stuff I created --- look for another layout and tutorial to appear on their blog early next week!

love card

you are #1 card

Sarah & Mike

long-distance friends

Thanks so much Sandi & Lynn for thinking of me!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Kim! You're rockin all the design teams. :)

mustangkayla said...

What pretty cards and layouts!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Kim you have done an amazing job with the kit -totally ROCKED it!!!
~Lynn

Blog Archive