12.01.2009

Are you ready?

I have so much to tell you! For those family members checking in ---- this post is all about scrapbooking, so you can skip right over all the talk and just check out the pictures!

1----- The Scrap-Diner is closing up shop on Christmas Eve. This is bittersweet for all us girls over there. We know that it is best for Sher and her family and that is what is important, but man are we all going to miss that place! The forums, the store, and the friends have just become home for most of us. It was my first online experience and I am so thankful for Sher and the ladies there. They helped me to step outside my comfort zone and encouraged me in every aspect of my life and scrapbooking. They are amazing women of faith.

Okay --- moving past the sadness --- there is one FANTASTIC SALE going on right now. 40% off every single thing in the store and the store is packed full of goodness! The last day for ordering is December 24th --- so get it now!

2----- My Sketch World is having a Design Team Call. All you ladies need to give it a go --- you know who you are --- it is so much fun! I love to design for Lucy and work with her amazing sketches! To make it even better, the community on the forums is amazing! These ladies are full of life, energy, encouragement, and inspiration! There is always so much going on there! I can check in 2-3 times a day and still have 2 pages worth of topics to catch up on! So head on over and check out the details --- you need to send in an application!

3 ----- The new December Sketch is up over at My Sketch World:

DecemberLOSketch

Here is my layout:

string them up

You can find a slideshow of the DT creations on the blog at www.mysketchworld.blogspot.com.

4 ----- Finished up the challenge contest over at Sassy Scrappers this week with a layout that asks a question for a title. This was a fun one:

who me

5 ----- I created this next layout with some fun papers from Bella Blvd. - the line is called SUPER STUD!

future's so bright

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

That makes me sad to hear another scrap shop is going to be closing up! Great layouts!

Blog Archive