11.01.2009

Reveal Day!

November 1st -- a perfect Autumn morning -- it's cold, crisp and wet outside but inside it's warm and cozy! I am especially thankful for an extra hour of sleep today!





What do you think? I can tell you that working with this kit just made me happy --- the colors are so warm and cozy! It was an amazing kit and I loved that it came with 3, yes 3, alphabets! WhoooHoooo!

pure joy

your heart rocks

showeed with love

two of you

Head on over to Dixie Pieces today and check out this kit! It is a steal of a deal at only $28! And don't forget to be inspired by all the wonderful designs from the Design Team too!

It's also time for a new sketch from Lucy over at My Sketch World. You have all month to play with it and get your design posted for a chance to win a prize!

November_LO_Sketch

Check out the gallery of designs from the fabulous designers!

In even better news, two of my favorite places are teaming up this month to combine challenges! Dixie Pieces and My Sketch World are working together to help us "USE OUR STASH"! Make sure to register on both sites to play along! There is a Dixie Pieces Kit up for grabs as well as a couple other fun RAKS from Lucy & I! You can find all the details on either site today with the challenges going live tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great kit...love all the colors!

Blog Archive