11.29.2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

23 years ago, I married the best man in the whole world --- okay well in my world! I have been married for more than half my life to the only man in the world who really gets me, puts up with me, and loves me for who I am. We understand each other and can complete each other's sentences. It still amazes me how comfortable we are together.

We have made it through everything imaginable -- all those vows that we made to stick together no matter what. We've done that. Richer - been there. Poorer - been there. Sickness - been there. Health - been there. For better - been there. For worse - been there. Sadness - been there. Joy - been there. Comfort - check. Love - check. Forsaking all others - absolutely.

We have done it all -- and plan to continue doing it all -- till death to we part.

wedding

Just a note to David: You are the most amazing husband and father in the whole world! Know that I love you with all my heart and can't wait to spend the next 23 years with you!

us copy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats to the both of you. :)

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on 23 years!
~Lynn

Blog Archive