11.04.2009

A Couple of ...

... new layouts for you. The first one is a recent favorite. I just love how it turned out! I combined my two favorite things, stitching and layering, and came up with this creation for the week #3 challenge over at Sassy Scrappers.

10 lessons

The journaling reads:

1. Stop & smell the flowers.
2. Nap often.
3. If it feels good, go for it.
4. Forgive & forget.
5. Love unconditionally.
6. Be happy & share the joy.
7. Play every day.
8. Be persistent.
9. Scratch the itch.
10. Make people smile.


I used the Paper Boy Line for SCRAP WITHIN REACH. The papers were so easy to work with! You should check them out!

I made this one with the same paper line --- but with a much cleaner, simpler approach:

fish story

**********************************************************************

I wanted to tell you about a fun opportunity --- My design team time is almost up over at the Scrap Tiffany Challenge Blog and she is looking for some new designers to add to her team. Check out the announcement and give it a shot!

6 comments:

Marcie said...

I just love the dog layout!

Tammy said...

What amazing layouts and I loved the "Fish Story"

Diana said...

Kim! Congrats on Imaginisce!! LOVE your style!

Pinky said...

Hey girl, congrats on the DT!!!!!!

HeatherC said...

Congrats on the Imaginisce DT Kim!!! Can't wait to get to know you.

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

What a beautiful layout ! Congratulations on the Imaginisce DT, looking forward to working with you !

Blog Archive