11.06.2009

A Big Announcement - Just a Little late....

I spend the day today at the CK Convention in Bellevue and so I didn't have a chance to announce my big news! I am so excited and proud to be a new Design Team member for Imaginisce Designs! This is so much fun! Head on over to their website and check out the amazing product that they carry! In addition, you can find the announcement on their blog. All day long at the convention when I saw their stuff, I just got a huge smile on my face! I am especially excited to work with the i-top brad maker! Join the fun and become a fan over at Facebook too!

Are you ready for the rest of my good news? I just found out last night that I could announce another new Design Team assignment! With all the sports photos and teams we have at our house, I am really excited to be designing for Scrappin' Sports & More! I am going to spend the weekend playing with great new product that they've just released! Whoo Hoo!

Can I just say that I am on cloud 9! It's been quite an amazing few days! I am so grateful for the opportunities that I have been given and I am so excited to make this next step in my scrapbooking! So darn excited! Thanks to everyone who encourages me and pushes me to put myself out there and take chances! I love ya! Wish me luck!

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Congrats on both your new DT's! I look forward to working with you at Imaginisce

Welcome said...

YOu will be great and I am so proud of you...You rock!!!!

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo ... SO excited for you, friend! Congrats!!

Samantha said...

Congrats on the DT news! I look forward to working with you over the next year :)

Tracy said...

Congrats, Kim ... Looking forward to working with you on the Imaginisce Team ...

Cin Cin said...

Congrats on making BOTH teams! Looking forward to working with you-you have GREAT style!! :)

mustangkayla said...

Wow! A double congrats to you!

Cari said...

Kim!!! Congratulations!! I'm thrilled to be on the team with you & look forward to getting to know you!

Robyn Schaub said...

Wow, you are on fire! Congrats on the DT gigs. I am very excited to be working with you on Imaginisce (and I can't wait to get my hands on an i-Top!).

Penny Smith said...

Congrats!!!
Can't wait to work with you!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Kim! They are so lucky to have your amazing talent.

Carla Clark said...

That's awesome Kim! Excited to see all the new things you'll create.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Wow! Congratulations Kim! What great opportunities for you. They are lucky to have you.

Erin Bassett said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to be on the DT with YOU!!

Jessi said...

Congratulations! You are awesome so I know your new DT adventures will be great!
Hugs,
Jessi from the Diner

LisaDay said...

Congrats! Your work is fabulous! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Blog Archive