10.05.2009

Snail Mail

Can I just say how fun it is to get "real" mail these days? In a world of text messaging, email and facebook --- it seems like the personal connection is lost. So, when I rec'd a homemade card in the mail today, I just couldn't help but smile. It was the highlight of my day. A friend of mine, Jen, took the time to make a card, pick up a starbucks card and write me a sweet note to let me know she was thinking of me. Jen --- you rock!

Countdown has started --- 80 hours till I get in my car to escape for 3 days of scrappin' with my buddies! I can't wait ---- there will be lots of smiles going on!

The new Monday challenge is up over at the Scrap Tiffany Challenge Blog. The deal this week is too use homemade flowers on your layout so I crocheted some of my own and added them to this design:

hide & seek

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww - you're very welcome! Not too big, but hope it added a smile to your day. :) Looking forward to this weekend!!

wendyp said...

hey, I recognize a few of those orange pattern papers. (wink) LOL!

This is gorgeous! And your flowers...WOW! Have fun on the retreat!

Andrea Ancich said...

isn't jen so thoughtful...

so excited to see you this weekend and get some serious scrapbooking done!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Kim I can't believe you crocheted those flowers! They are so cute. I love crocheted flowers! Love your layout!

Blog Archive