10.02.2009

Smiles

all day --- well almost all day. Smiled all day until I took Austin to the dentist and then AFTER the cleaning --- they informed me that his cleaning wouldn't be covered by insurance because it had only been 4 months since his last one. Funny -- but since it was their idea and they said it was necessary -- I think they should have told me that it was going to cost me $110 BEFORE they cleaned his teeth. UGH.

But, other than that --- smiles all around. Especially while watching NW University play their hearts out on the soccer field. They played fabulous against CONCORDIA -- a team ranked nationally. They lost 1-0 but were so in the game the whole time --- fabulous game. Watching Jordan command the game from her goal -- constant smile of pride!

goalie 1

goalie4

goalie3

goalie 2

No comments:

Blog Archive