10.01.2009

No way! October 1st already?

I say this with the beginning of every month --- but I truly remember last Christmas like it was yesterday! Time really does fly by when you get old!

Oct2009

Do you know what that is? That is the brand new --- just released --- October kit from Dixie Pieces! Remember that they sold out within a few hours last month ---- so make sure you head over there today!

This kit was the perfect color combo for quite a few of my pics --- so I just loved it! Here are my 2 favorite designs this month:

trooper

big splash

You can see the rest of my designs as well as all the fabulous work from Lucy, Susan, Mimi, Sherry & Wendy in the October Design Team Gallery over at Dixie Pieces!

October is going to be another fun month over there too! We have a huge Holiday Card Mania event that starts later today! The participation prize this month is a $25 gift certificate to the store!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fabulous kit this month and congrats on the Guest DT spot at myStampBox!

Blog Archive