10.30.2009

I was challenged ....

...today to remember where my online obsession with scrapbooking started. It was about 3 years ago and I had already been scrapping for about 6 years or so. I was working part time at my local scrapbook store and one of the design team girls from there told me about a contest at an online store. I wasn't sure how it all worked but it sounded like fun. I remember at the time that I didn't understand how the forums worked so I basically followed along with the contest without ever participating in the forums --- they intimidated me! Well, I made it to the last round and we were mailed out a fun packet of product from the contest sponsor, Urban Lily. I was so excited when I got that packet! It was a big stretch for me and my style at the time - funny when I look back I can see similarities with how I scrap now. My designs were pretty simple but so cute with that fun paper line. So, here you go ---- the first 2 layouts that I ever did online - I won that contest and I've been hooked ever since!

urban lily

carefree lily

The really exciting news is that Urban Lily has been picked up and will be distributed by a new company called Urban Swank.

Here is one more old layout using Urban Lily Products:

warm hearts

I can't wait to see the new releases that will be coming out!

No comments:

Blog Archive