9.16.2009

the Middle of September...

....already! There is just about 100 days till Christmas. Aren't you glad I reminded you of that? Well --- it just seems like the days are flying by and I for one need to slow down. I find myself looking forward to crawling into bed every night and not enjoy those moments during the day that I should be. So, my goal for today --- and today only cause after all "one day at a time..." --- is to look at the leaves on the trees and enjoy the full green foliage because they will all be bare before I know it!. Find something today and focus on it --- then smile every time you think of it. Smiling makes the stress go away!

The 15th also means another fun sketch over at My Sketch World Challenge Blog & Forums. One of my favorite sketches so far! To check out the sketch - follow the link! Here is my layout based on the sketch this month:

miss america

Isn't she sweet?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh that is the sweetest picture! Love the layout.

Megan said...

Great layout and even more adorable baby!!

Tammy said...

She is just the cutest! I agree - life is flying by so fast I hardly know what day it is.

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Love the layout too.

Blog Archive