8.25.2009

Time.....

....is flying by! School is about to start, Christmas is around the corner and then it will 2010! It just all seems to surreal to me. I literally remember Christmas morning of last year like it was yesterday. Every detail of it! Okay so maybe I shouldn't be looking ahead too far, but I do know one thing ---- soccer and fall baseball have started and this is our last weekend without 4 games on the calendar. I need to get some stuff accomplished around here --- finish the school planning, find some more firewood, and start my Christmas shopping! Oops, there's that word again.

On top of all that fun stuff, my mom is having knee replacement surgery and that takes her out of the driving equations! I don't know what we were thinking, but with David as the coach of Luke's team, that leaves me to make sure I get Chase and Austin to their games and to make sure Jordan has a way to get to hers. Hmmm..... looks like we will be using Grandma's car while she is laid up! Praise the Lord for small blessings!

This started out as a post on time --- because that's what the blog challenge was over at Scrap Tiffany this week! Simple, right? Just scrap a layout about time or the lack thereof and send it to Tiffany by the date listed in the blog post and you will be entered to win one of her great monthly project kits!

I scanned some pics of David & I as toddlers and then formatted them in Photoshop to make them look similar and then created this layout:

once upon a time..

2 comments:

Carla Clark said...

Great layout Kim! I love the rhinstones around the circle in varying sizes.

cindy said...

Love this LO. You are so talented.

Blog Archive