8.11.2009

bad-bad-blogger....

...I know. It's been almost a week but you'll be happy to know that it wasn't because I was too busy---more that I just have been slackin' --- taking it easy --- veggie --- okay, so I just plain forgot. But, all is well. Everyone is happy and healthy and with the exceptions of a few accidents --- this week has been fairly uneventful. We won't talk about the accidents. After all, what's money anyway? We can't take it with us. Can you tell --- I'm trying to convince myself of that?

First and most important --- is the new challenge over at the Scrap Tiffany Blog! The challenge this week was to use something that I was embarrassed that I bought and that has been sitting in my stash collecting dust. Over the years, I have had quite a few of these kinds of items, but I have become very good at purging my supplies so this proved to be a bit tough for me. What I found was some Technique Tuesday adhesive canvas shapes. I have had them for over 4 years! I still think their cool ---but they have never been used. This challenge was perfect for me to get them out and on a layout.

For this layout, I put some tissue paper under the squares/heart and then stitched around them.

bond

Then being inspired - I used the circle ones on this layout for the ABC Crop over at My Sketch World. It is such a fabulous crop ---going on all month with tons of challenges and games and some great prizes from I AM A SCRAPAHOLIC".

graduate

Here are a few others -- for various calls:

raccoon rescue

starting pitcher

amigos

stick together

We also have some very exciting news! My adorable cousin Lacie and her boyfriend Tom are getting married! I couldn't be more thrilled and we went looking for wedding dresses on Saturday! She is going to be one very beautiful bride! I was too busy looking and chatting to get too many pics ---but Jordan managed to get a few:

lacie deb

Makena & Lily were adorable as usual:

girls

Just chillin' with me:

me and the girls

And the photographer herself:

jordan camera

I will leave you with one more pic --- my favorite of the whole week --- Luke & Coop of course:

coop & luke

3 comments:

cindy said...

Love the photo of your son and dog. I'm a huge dog lover and those kinds of shots are so touching to get.
Cindy

Heather Lough said...

Wow, some amazing work and love all the photos. You did awesome with that Collage Press kit.

As far as blogging, when you go a couple months without blogging like me sometimes, then come talk to me. LOL!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Beautiful pages and congrats to your cousin on the engagement. The dress is beautiful. Did she pick that one?

Blog Archive