8.01.2009

August 1st~!

Love the first of the month! Along will all sorts of new possibilities comes a new kit reveal at Dixie Pieces. They are always fabulous and this month was no exception! Last month's kit sold out --- so be sure to get over there early and get your kit!

Aug2009

bubbles

you are

quirky

good time

dp cards august

and this fun layout is for the first week of the SENSE-ational SUMMER Contest over at Dixie Pieces! It started today and goes all month!

the grass is greener

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That kit looks so fun and I love your layouts--they really highlight all the fun stuff in the kit!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

What great layouts! Love all the beautiful colors. I love seeing pics of Cooper! I have a Golden too. Great dogs!

Tiffany said...

As always, I love ALL your layouts! You have inspired me to sew more, it looks so great!

Blog Archive