7.01.2009

I'm a Sketch Artist!

hehehe -- My Guest Design Team Term started today over at Scrap Dango! There is so much fun stuff going on over there - it's just a fabulous month to be on the team! This month they are having a fabulous challenge called Sketch A Palooza! Yep --every DT member (including me) is providing one sketch a week for inspiration! For every layout you complete from a sketch this month, you get one entry into the drawing for a full SD Kit! The more you play, the better your chances!

Here is my sketch for week #1:

My monkey sketch

For the rest of the fabulous sketches and the challenge rules check out the forum thread over at the Dango!

Have fun!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome sketch Kim!

~Tiffany~ said...

Love it, I'm going to give it a try!

Leah said...

Love this sketch! You did a great job!

Blog Archive