6.01.2009

June Reveal Day!

I love the first day of a new month --- makes me feel like I can have a fresh start. June is even better - because I know that it is the start of a new season - summer! I love summer! May was a tough month all around and I am so ready for June!

Without further ado---my June reveal from Dixie Pieces Kit Club!

Jun2009



laugh

my catcher copy

This is one of my favorite creations so far this year! It is a mini book that I constructed out of paper, quilt batting, and manila tags. I will be posting a tutorial later this month! I just love the dimension and the feel of the pages!

mvp cover set

mvp together

Those are just a few of the designs this month --- you can see the rest of my stuff and all the other fabulous DT work here!

2 comments:

Tami said...

WHOA!! I just LOVE that mini album of yours...way too cool!!! Great stuff!!

suzann said...

What an incredible mini album. So cool!

Blog Archive